Wednesday, February 27, 2008

loss of my love


One result of the mysterious nature of love is that no one ever has been able to define love satisfactorily.
According to me love is just too large…too deep to be understood and defined. I think it can only be experienced. Also, you cannot make love happen…you cannot force its manifestation…you can only “fall in love”!!!
And when one falls in love he calls upon another trouble the pain of separation…the risk of loosing his love…which comes with the package of love…
Once we loose our love what reigns our life is “Change” Yes!! Our life changes drastically… things which once were our favorite seem so dry… life seems so f***ing dull. Its like the entire juice has been sucked from our life and we feel defeated and always empty handed. Our life then becomes a struggle, a war with our own mind, heart and feelings. We start to wonder “why is this happening to me…why ME??” The feeling is even more pathetic if you loose your love because of a sudden complexity in her health…
I am slowly starting to believe that Love anything – a person, a pet, a plant – and it will die. Trust anybody and at some point you will be betrayed…depend on anyone and that one may let you down.
I have understood that the price of love is pain. If someone is determined not to risk pain then such a person must not do things like: getting married…loving his wife…having children…the ecstasy of sex…the hope of ambition…friendship and all of that makes the life meaningful and significant
I have understood that in life when I move or grow in any dimension pain and joy will always be my reward. A full life will be full of pain. But the only alternative is not to live fully or not to live at all…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have so much to say ........I know and you know its nothin new.
Your blogspot should be mine, waise the meditation.....patience...ahhhhhhh
everything most of it told me what I should do next(this is a secret don't tell anyone...coz I dont like to copy anyone...but you...are not anyone.... so filmy and senti as well as mental...whatz wrong wd me....nothing thats me.)
I thought and did not like the thought of creating my own blog(coz this would make me copy you again....dont 4get its a secret.)So I have decided to put all I have wanted to tell to someone....wanted tell to myself...here!
WOW you need not pay me for this I know you want to thank me, its Ok....I know u wanna say I am very nice and i know that you know that I know it....
All that I wanna say to myself will come here now...hahaha....
SAVE YOURSELF I ADVISE YOU TO KEEP PAIN KILLERS HANDY....
hmmmmmm
Attack...I got one more way to talk :)

Unknown said...

true love never gives pain, and no one can fall in love
love gives you the strength to stand all odds
SILENCE teaches you to talk,
Bondage teaches you to be free,
Pain .....if tahts what one calls it, it makes you immortal, immortal to any feeling any touch any voice any one anything.... is that not beautiful....?
Its beutiful or harsh on the one who just wants it no matter what....?
No its dirty, harsh, killing, it is like killing some one and at the same time asking requesting loving them to them to live; live the death....
Live the death of what someone someone else calls pain a pain that they choose to give themself...the pain that they did not give to themself but they still have to give some other the life of the dead....
the pain that no one would wish or want to give them, not even the one on whom they tag their sense of pain.... But the shameless creatures still hurt them by giving pain to themself....
LOVE with no reason, no expectation, no regret, no pain, never the pain, LOVE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE IS LOVE IN THE TRUE SENSE.... this is what the bhagvad geeta says. It talks about giving just giving and givers never feel destroyed, they never feel betrayed, they never feel lost.they never leave their responsibility for anything or anyone they just give love...
QUOTE
“The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.”
"The greatest gift is a portion of thyself."
”Love is a gift. You can't buy it, you can't find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift.”
give that gift....never choose to keep it to yourself
being loved is the second best thing,feeling in the world...
LOVING SOMEONE IS THE BEST THE VERY BEST....

Unknown said...

hey after ages I heard this song again and I loved it like loved it......someone has just made a shayari into this song no overdose of words....just deep ones....
I dont know if you have heard this it goes like

Dil ceez hai kya jaana yeh jaan bhi tumhari hai,
Teri raahon mein dum nikle
hansrat yeh humari hai....dil cheez hai kya jaana yeh jaan bhi tumhari hai..

Rotee hoon tadapti hoon...
katati hi nahin zaalim, rotee hoon tadapti hoon katati hi nahin zaalim,
Ek raat judai ki sau raat se bhaari hai...
dil cheez hai kya jaana yeh jaan bhi tumhari hai....

Ghamm ishq mohabbat ke chalo punch le saahib se, ghamm ishq mohabbat ke chalo punch le saahib se...
Ek baazi mohabbat ki, Ek baazi mohabbat ki...Uss shaqs ne haari hai....
Dil cheez hai kya jaana...yeh jaan bhi tumhari hai...

NICE NAA....I Know, u dont have to tell me.... waise the cheez here is not amul cheeze it is cheez cheez....eyuuuuuuuuuuu I know u wanna slap me for this nonsense, the cheeze one haannn not the shayari..... never say bye